Standing Committees & Liaisons
Revitalization Committee Liaisons - Peter Meyer
- The liaisons serve as Council's representatives on the Revitalization Committee.
- The liaisons assist the Revitalization Committee in preserving, enhancing and
revitalizing the Borough's infrastructure and unique natural, cultural, historic and
- The liaisons also assist the Committee in identifying significant community needs,
assessing available grant programs and similar resources, and in developing
improvement projects of significant benefit to the Borough.
Park & Recreation Board Liaison - Tina Rettig
The Park and Recreation Board liaison assists the Board in exercising general oversight of park and recreation activities and issues, as well as the conditions of the Borough's park system including all park facilities.
Land Use & Historic Preservation Committee
- Historic Architectural Review Board (HARB) Liaison - Ken Maisel
- Zoning Hearing Board Liaison - Connie Gering
- Planning Commission Liaison - Peter Meyer
The Land Use and Historic Preservation Committee consists of three members of Council, each assigned as a liaison to a specific board or commission, i.e., the Historical Architectural Review Board, the Planning Commission and the Zoning Hearing Board. The committee presents to Council all land use and historic preservation applications and issues such as pending Zoning Hearing Board appeals, land development applications, subdivision applications, land development waiver applications, proposed land use ordinance and HARB ordinance amendments, and conditional use and special exception applications. The committee may also offer comments and recommendations on such applications to Council.