Building Permit Procedures Green Phase
Effective July 1, 2020 until further notice
Permit Application Submission:
New Permit applications shall be submitted to the Borough as follows:
- Via US Mail, FedEx, UPS or other mail delivery service
- Simple permit applications not exceeding 8 ½ x 11 and not more than 10 pages, may be delivered utilizing the Drop Box outside of the building.
- In person delivery of any plans or permit applications exceeding 11x17 shall be by appointment only and be delivered outside of the Borough administration building. Contact the Building Code Official directly for scheduling and drop off arrangements.
- For more information or questions, contact JoAnn Connell at 215-862-3347 Ext. 151, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payments for permits shall be as follows:
- Checks shall be via US Mail, FedEx, UPS or other mail delivery services. In person delivery of checks can be dropped off anytime in the Drop Box outside of the building. Please indicate the address and that it is for a permit on the envelope or memo line.
Picking up Permits/Permit delivery:
Receiving the approved permit package shall be as follows:
- Simple Permits 11x17 and smaller can be scanned and emailed to the applicant after payment has been received and processed.
- Permits and plans greater the 11x17 will be returned to the applicant in person, by appointment only, and after payment has been received and processed. This shall be scheduled with the Building Code Official.
You can download and view a PDF of these instructions here.